Quantum State of Matter
Topological quantum materials and physics, superconducting materials and physics, quantum magnets and related phenomena, low-dimensional functional quantum materials, and fabrication of micro-nano heterostructures and devices for quantum information technologies.
(1) Design and creation of topological quantum materials, heterostructures and devices, as well as their applications in topological quantum computing.
(2) Quantum magnetism and spintronics and their applications for information storage and manipulation.
(3) Investigation and design of quantum semiconductor devices with implemented functions for computation and communication.
(4) Fabrication of novel superconducting materials and devices for superconducting quantum computation, superconducting filters, and superconducting interferometers.
(5) Development of the physics and device technologies based on low-dimensional functional quantum materials.