Passport and Visa
2020/9/28 10:19:58


Make sure you have a valid passport for the duration of your stay! If your passport will expire during your stay, please renew it before you apply for the visa.



If you are coming to BAQIS for a short visit, you may need either F visa (for academic visitors) or L visa (for tourists) to enter China.


If you need to apply for the F visa, please send the following information/documents to our international department ( ) and ask for an Invitation Letter.


1) Personal Information:

Title (Dr/Prof/Mr/Ms):

Full Name:


Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Passport Number:


Arrival Date:

Departure Date:

Job Title:


Postal Address:

City & Country of the Embassy/Consulate where you plan to apply for the visa.


2) Scanned Copy of Passport


3) Brief CV


Once you have received the invitation letter, please follow the instructions on the website of Chinese embassy in your country to apply for the visa.


Visa-Free Policy:


Please click the below link to view/download "List of Agreements on Mutual Visa Exemption between the People's Republic of China and Foreign Countries".  

Visa Free Countries.pdf


For 24/72/144-hours visa-waiver scheme for transit, please check the eligibility of your country at: